CPXi is a digital media holding company, providing technology, services and processes that make digital more efficient and effective. Distinct divisions evolve in parallel with emerging digital media capabilities to meet the myriad of challenges faced by marketers and content providers. These divisions operate both independently and in concert, and include: bRealTime, providing programmatic solutions for both supply and demand side partners; AdReady, delivering best-in-class programmatic creative, media technology and services for agencies and marketers; CCDR Media, offering cross-channel direct response campaign executions for performance driven marketers; Consumed Media, creating unique content opportunities for today’s evolving digital media ecosystem; Hatched.at, serving as an internal incubator to solve tomorrow’s advertising challenges. CPXi is a privately held company.
This position reports to the SVP of Media Buying and Optimization, and will be responsible for all day-to-day tasks passed down from the SVP and our Media Buyers. The Role is ultimately responsible for creating ad copy, implementing campaigns across multiple platforms, and assisting in optimizations for our owned and operated sites. These sites include pressroomvip.com and hiphopmyway.com. The primary responsibilities will be to set up, monitor, and optimize all campaigns, to work with the Media Buyers to create various ad copy and optimize to maximum performance, and to ensure that all reporting from offshore is correct and update with latest campaigns and spends.
• Launching all assigned campaigns that come through
• Supports the media buyer to implement changes across platforms
• Work with offshore team to maintain daily revenue and profit spreadsheets for all campaigns
• Identify and rectify discrepancies
• Analyze campaigns with media buyer to extract additional ROI
• Monitor all campaigns for specific increases or decreases in performance
• Monitoring our credit/prepays with sources and notifying SVP of Media Buying and Optimization when budget is 72 hours from being spent
Key Measures of Success:
• Launching campaigns quickly
• Ad Copy variations with A/B Testing
• Lack of errors with daily reporting sheets with offshore teams
• Driving efficiencies with organization and processes
Tools available to manage daily activities:
• Google Sheets
• Google Adsense (publishers)
• Ability and flexibility to adapt to frequent changes in direction and project priorities
• Exceptional Multi-Tasking and Organization skills
• Ability to meet team deadlines, and perform with minimum supervision to ensure proper campaign delivery
• Communication skills and ability to manage multiple campaigns across multiple platforms and report proper issues with following up
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work on an our industry-leading, Ad Serving platforms
- Solid growth potential – We are expanding our offerings and are hiring across the organization. As teams grow, so does the potential for growth. We prefer to promote from within
- Be challenged on an on-going basis; be appreciated for a job well done.
- Work with some of the top professionals in the Digital Media space
- Work at a company that was named on Crane’s List as one of the Best Places to Work 2013 – #38 ahead of Yahoo, Google. Also #42 on Forbes 100 most promising companies in 2013 list
- A generous Health Plan package with some plan options covered at 100% for both employee and family.
- A generous time off package
15 holidays + end of year time off
Summer Fridays (6) – leave by 2pm or WFH all day
15 PTO days
- Free weekly luncheons; Cold Breakfast every day; Starbucks Coffee machines and Beer on tap after 5PM
- 401(K) plan
- The company is great about setting you up with the tools needed to excel at your job.